Cook Street Culinary School Summer Camp 2023 (July 10th - July 14th)
Tuition Price $270.00
Cook Street Culinary School
43 W 9th Ave
Denver, CO, 80204
Session Summary5 Cooking Classes
Log in to see session times.
Class Dates: 07/10/2023, 07/11/2023, 07/12/2023, 07/13/2023, 07/14/2023
THYME to TURNIP the BEET on WHAT KIDS EAT™
Open to the public to children ages 6 -12 years
- An apron will be provided daily for your camper to wear.
- No need to pack a lunch or to apply sunscreen. Camp will be held indoors and campers eat the recipes they create!
- Please send your campers with a water bottle.
- A recipe collection will be emailed to you the final day of camp!
Class Theme Details
Bring the deliciousness of fresh produce to the table every day!
Come explore the bounty of summer-fresh, local, colorful ingredients and explore how those foods got from the ground to our plates. You might already know that carrots can improve your eyesight, but did you know that cherries can help improve your memory? Young chefs will also learn what makes certain ingredients so super for the body and how delicious they can taste, while practicing basic cooking skills and techniques on their way to becoming super chefs! How does that food get on the table? We will be deliciously discovering how our food goes from ingredient to recipe to table.
Farm to Table Recipe Teaser:
- Beet-Red Velvet Doughnut Holes + Mint Dust + Red Velvet Shakes
- Fabuloso Avocado Street Tacos + Mexican Slaw + Cilantro Crema + Melon Agua Fresca
- Peachy Panzanella Bread Summertime Salad + Bellisima Basil Vinaigrette + Blended Basil Peach-ade
- Egyptian Farm-tastic Falafels on a Stick + Cool-as-a-Cucumber Tahini Sauce + Minty Cucumber Cooler