BVSD Bear Creek Summer Camp 2023 AM (June 26th-30th) 6-12yrs
Hey Parents! Registration and payment for this session must be completed directly with your school or organization. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Bear Creek Elementary (BVSD)
2500 Table Mesa Drive
Boulder, CO, 80305
Session Summary5 Cooking Classes
Log in to see session times.
Class Dates: 06/26/2023, 06/27/2023, 06/28/2023, 06/29/2023, 06/30/2023
THYME to TURNIP the BEET on WHAT KIDS EAT™
Camp is open to the public to children ages 6-12 years
Please register for this camp with BVSD Lifelong Learning! Registration opens February 25th, 2022.
- If your camper is attending camp the full day, please send them with a bag lunch.
- Please send your child to camp wearing or with sunscreen as they will be spending some time outside.
- Please send your campers with a water bottle.
- A recipe collection will be emailed to you the final day of camp.
- This camp has a materials fee- you will be invoiced the week before camp. Please note you can mail a check or pay online, we do not accept cash payments.
Class Theme Details
Cook your way around the world in our globally inspired cooking camp!
What better way to explore another culture than through its food? In this delicious camp, young chefs will cook recipes from countries all around the world and explore food history, explore customs, geography, and languages associated with each recipe. Young chefs will cook and gobble up tasty, healthy cuisine from South America, Europe, Africa, and Asia!
Global Taste Buds Recipe Teaser:
- INDIA: Outrageous Orange Cardamom Chai Cupcakes + Mumbai Chai Tea Glaze + Indian Orange Cream Soda
- JAPAN: Terrific Temaki Sushi + Sweet Soy + Japanese Green Tea Soda
- CUBA: Cuban Banana Dulce de Leche Pancakes + Vegan Dulce de Leche Sauce + Havana Banana Smoothies
- GREECE: Greek Spanakopita Cups + "Lettuce-Less" Horiatiki Greek Salad + Green Grecian Yogurt Shakes