Stir Cooking School Summer Camp 2023 (June 19th-23rd) PM 5-12yrs
Tuition Price $340.00 (5 of 5 classes remaining)
STIR Cooking School
3215 Zuni Street
Denver, CO, 80211
Session Summary5 Cooking Classes
Log in to see session times.
Class Dates: 06/19/2023, 06/20/2023, 06/21/2023, 06/22/2023, 06/23/2023
THYME to TURNIP the BEET on WHAT KIDS EAT™
Open to the public to children ages 5-12 years
- An apron will be provided daily for your camper to wear.
- No need to pack a lunch or to apply sunscreen. Camp will be held indoors and campers eat the recipes they create!
- Please send your campers with a water bottle.
- A recipe collection will be emailed to you the final day of camp!
Class Theme Details
Nourishing Children's Literacy + Cooking!
Young minds' favorite books will come to life as they cook up our delicious and delectable recipes inspired by these books! In this fun camp, we'll read some of our favorite books and cook up recipes inspired by those stories. Young chefs will spark their imaginations and travel to far-off lands in this fun hands-on literary and culinary experience!
Cooks & Books recipe teaser:
- CHOCOLATE FEVER: Chocolately Black Beanie Brownies + Kid-Made Banana Feverish Frozen Yogurt
- HARRY POTTER: One-Handed Cauldron Cauliflower Mac 'n Cheese + Zesty Zucchini Green Slytherin Salad + Zucchini Lime Muddlers
- WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE: Sneaky Snickerdoodle Pumpkin Muffins + Creative Kid Add-Ins + Grapey Eyeball Compote + Creepy Crawly Grape Soda
- FRECKLE JUICE: Secret Recipe Black-Eyed Pea Fritters + Quick Pickled Freckle Juice Carrots + Honey Ice Slushies